Welcome to the SBECA Announcement page! Be sure to check back often to keep up to date on school happenings.
First Day of School:
The first day of school is scheduled for Tuesday, September 5 at 7:30am.
El primer día de clases será el martes, 5 de septiembre a las 7:30am.
Admissions / Admisiones:
Available seats: We are currently enrolling ten (10) open 6th grade seats. If you are interested in applying for a 6th grade seat for this current school year (2017-2018), please feel free to reach out to Ms. Catherine at (347) 986-0162 or at email@example.com. You can also access the application here.
Espacios disponibles: Tenemos disponibles diez (10) asientos en 6to grado. Si usted está interesado en solicitar un asiento en 6to grado para este año escolar (2017-2018), favor de llamar a la Sra. Catherine al (347) 986-0162 o a escribiendo a firstname.lastname@example.org. También puede solicitar aquí.
Uniforms / Uniformes Escolares:
Please be sure to order your school uniform SOON through www.globalschoolwear.com. The instructions included here will help you to do this. If you have questions, please contact us at (929) 291-7700 Ext. 131 or (347)986-0162.
The uniform can be ANY of the items available on the Daily Uniform page for the South Bronx Early College Academy on the ordering web page (www.globalschoolwear.com):
- White or blue shirt with logo (short or long sleeve)
- Navy blue slacks, shorts or skorts
- Grey sweater (three styles)
Available in both children’s and adult sizes.
PLEASE NOTE: The uniform also requires BLACK shoes (not sneakers, running shoes, or sandals), which must be bought separately at your own choice of store.
BE SURE to type in the DISCOUNT CODE for special school savings. (Please call the school for the discount code and provide your child’s name.)
Two Important Notes:
1. If you do not have access to a credit card, complete the order form included, and bring the completed form and cash, money order, or certified check for the full amount to the school, and we will place the order for you. You must call ahead and make an appointment to do this.
2. If you want to try on samples to determine the correct size, please visit the school between the hours of 9AM – 2PM.
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE IN FULL UNIFORM ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
**Students who do not come to school in their uniform WILL NOT be permitted to attend classes**
TODOS LOS ESTUDIANTES DEBEN ASISTIR AL PRIMER DIA DE CLASES CON SU UNIFORME COMPLETO.
** A los estudiantes que no vengan a la escuela con su uniforme completo NO SE LES PERMITIRA asistir clases**